Scientific Name: Myrciaria dubia.
Common names: Camu Camu, Cacari, Guayabito, Guayabillo, Araca d´Agua (Brasil), Guayabo (Colombia), Limoncillo (Venezuela).
Camu-camu is a powerful anti-oxidant with the highest natural vitamin C content (25 %) among known fruits. Research shows it to have the following properties:
- Strengthens the immune and nervous systems.
- Raises the spirits.
- Helps maintain healthy eyes, skin and gums.
- Aids in maintaining healthy levels of white blood cell formation, detoxifying the body, especially the liver and promoting a healthy heart.
- Contributes to the formation and healthy state of cartilage.
- Facilitates the absorption of nutrients.
ORGANIC, RAW, KOSHER CERTIFIED CAMU-CAMU PRODUCTSUpon customer requirement can be packed in bulk and retail presentation.
|Organic Camu camu
|1 kilo bag||As food supplement and ingredient, direct consumption
(water, juices, yogurt, smoothies)
|Dry Camu camu extract||1 kilo bag||Juices, ingredient in formulations such as in chocolate bars|
|Capsules||100 unit pots||Direct consumption|
For more information please contact us